Thursday 9 October 2014

Individual Lip Sync Progress

I have been practising my iMovie skills this past week and have been trying to remove a green screen from my lip sync video and then place a image over it instead. I have used the song Linkin Park - Numb as my lip sync song. The first step I took to replace the greenscreen with a image was importing the clip of my lip sync into the iMovie project tab. After my lip sync was in I drag the image I want behind me over the video and select the option 'green screen'. By doing this it replaces the greenscreen with my image. 

Lastly I need to import the song and then put my video in sync with it, I am currently having trouble with this and may need to redo my lipsync video since I have missed some lyrics out. I will post my finished video here -


This is my first draft of my lip sync -

Linkin Park - Numb


This is the background I have used to replace the green screen - 










1 comment:

  1. Hi Jacob, I see you are having problems with the green screen and lip syncing.
    Come and see me tomorrow and I will go over all teh steps you need to cover to achieve a strong individual lip sync piece.
    I hope you are feeling better also as John & Liam said you were unwell:)

    ReplyDelete