Tuesday 9 December 2014

Dillion Francis Album

I recently bought the album 'Money Sucks, Friends Rule' by Dillion Francis off beatport. The album is an House music/ Electronic based genre. 



Money Sucks, Friends Rule is the debut full-length album by Dillon Francis, an American electronic music producer. 

The album features collaborations from artists such as Major Lazer, Martin Garrix, Mad Decent label-mate DJ Snake, rapper Twista, Panic! at the Disco's Brendon Urie and more. It was released on October 27, 2014 on Mad Decent in collaboration with Columbia Record.

This is one of the first albums I have bought in a while and I have really enjoyed every song on the album. The album cost me £6.99 from beatport. I have recommended the album to all my friends that enjoy this genre. 

My favourite track off the album is "Set me free" which features Martin Garrix, it has a unique sound and feel to it, the vocals are very nice for a dance music song to. 

1 comment:

  1. • Great Jacob, be great to hear a bit of a few tracks if that is possible?
    • To get the feel of the album.

    • Where did you hear about it Jacob? Explain more

    Mrs McD

    ReplyDelete