Tuesday 16 September 2014

Music and Me

Music and me

Video one - Childhood Music Video



I heard this song first when I was around the age of 8 and fell in love with the music video shortly after and always stuck in my memory. This was the first single I ever owned, I was gifted this as a christmas present since this was my favourite song. The video for this song is also very iconic and well known. Even though it was released in 1985 by A-ha it was still over-played on the music channels and still is now 30 years on. The music video is very unique one and i have took a lot of inspiration from it. 



Video two - Holiday song



This song is my holiday song for many reasons. This song reminds me of my three holidays to spain as it was played in almost every club and bar. It was such a memorable song for me since I associate this song whenever I hear it with my three holidays in spain. Tiesto was also the first DJ i really liked and I still carry this love of DJ's and dance music with me. The reason this song is important to me is because it brings back many memories back, the song does not have a official music video but has many videos of it being played live.


[Picture Tiesto and Hardwell Performing Adagio for Strings]



Video three - My music taste

 

This song defines my music taste which is simply dance music, I picked this song since it is produced by my favourite DJ hardwell. I also have seen live and this brings back amazing memories and this is why it's my favourite song and genre. The Dance genre does not have many music videos to go with their songs. 











1 comment:

  1. Hi Jacob, looking good, you now need to ensure you put in stills especially if videos do not work. Extend your reasoning behind your choices - see the list I gave you to expand comments. Use appropriate language please. Name of artist and title of song please with dates too. I look forward to seeing the updates.

    ReplyDelete