Tuesday 9 September 2014

Four songs - Lip Sync

The arctic monkeys - r u mine 

The video for this shows Alex turner in a car for nearly all of the video and he is singing every lyric to the camera, the reason I would like to lip sync this is because I like the style and editing of the video.
I like the fact the main artist is singing to the camera and would like incorporate this into my own video even though the video does not represent the lyrics. This song could be fun to do and is also one of my favourite songs and this is why I would like to lip sync it. 




THE FOO FIGHTERS - THE PRETENDER

The video for this song is quite unique and does not represent the lyrics much, the reason I would like to lip sync this song is because I have grew up listening to it for years and would also be a challenge to keep up with the lyrics. The video of this song shows the band being very destructive and chaotic in the chorus and I would like to see how the song would look if I lip sync’d it and weather I would look at it differently after not seeing it in the foo fighters music video. I could take the style of this video and the fast paced editing to help me and inspire me in my own video.






queen - BOHEMIAN RHAPSODY 



The video for this song is very well known along with the group queen and is a very iconic song. The reason I would like to lip sync this song is because it is a very hard song to lip sync and I would love to try and keep up with the lyrics for the whole six minutes even and give me practice for my own music video. I also enjoy this song and would have fun trying to lip sync this. 


 linkin park - numb

The final song I want to lip sync is Numb by Linkin Park, the reason for this is due to the fact it’s one of the only songs I know all the words for and has been one of my favourite rock songs for years. The video for this song does represent the lyrics very well as it has a narrative about a woman who is feeling down and is represented as being ‘Numb’.
This would be the easiest song to lip sync out of the four for myself since I would not have to learn the lyrics beforehand. I like the fact the lyrics represent the narrative in the video and would take the same approach in my own video. 



EDIT: I have had feedback on this post and I have not completed the task properly since I have not listed reasons relevant to the task. I am going to re-post a updated version at a later date







1 comment:

  1. Still images from video to be included please Jacob and it will really enhance and develop your blogging experience.

    ReplyDelete